This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. The L3G4200D is a MEMS motion sensor and has a full scale of ±250/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth. These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.
Not sure which gyro is right for you? Our Accelerometer and Gyro Buying Guide might help!
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- Embedded temperature sensor
- High shock survivability
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.