This protective enclosure for the Raspberry Pi Model B+ consists of two pieces: a base that the Raspberry Pi securely snaps into and a cover that snaps onto the base. It also includes four adhesive-backed rubber feet that can optionally be added to the base. Slots in the case allow access to all of the Raspberry Pi ports and header pins, and vents allow airflow to help keep the board cool. The case is made of smooth, translucent ABS plastic.
- Simple two-piece construction: base and cover that snap together
- Base features two screw slots to allow for vertical mounting
- Case includes mounting holes for Pi Camera modules
- Cover can be easily removed without the need to unplug any cables
- Cover features a tunnel recess to allow view of the operation LEDs
- Vented base and cover allow airflow
Note: This is labeled as part number MC-RP002-CLR from Multicomp, which is Newark element14’s house brand. It is sold at MCM as part number 83-16319. They call this case “clear”, but it is really more of a translucent or frosted white. This case only works with the Raspberry Pi Model B+, and it does include a Raspberry Pi Model B+.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade