This simple Transistor Array pack contains three SMD ULN2803 ICs from Texas Instruments. Each of these tiny ICs consists of eight NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching a board’s inductive loads with a collector current of 500mA. Each ULN2803 can absolutely be connected in parallel to achieve higher current capability.
The ULN2803 chips in the Transistor Array are ideal when used in applications like relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers. Additionally, each ULN2803 has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5V CMOS devices.
- 500mA-Rated Collector Current
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50V outputs
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible with Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
- Compatible with ULN2800A Series
- Three Units in Each Order
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.