The TowerPro SG90C is a 360 degree micro servo. It uses a plastic gear drive and is light and compact. It can be used for various applications and DIY products, such as toy cars, boats, windmills etc.
A 360 degree servo’s operation is more similar to a DC motor than a standard servo as only rotation direction and speed can be controlled. There is also no hardware stop inside so that the shaft can rotate freely. Compared to an ordinary DC motor, a 360-degree servo motor does not require additional motor drivers and is plug and play, compact and convenient. Arduino control methods are also the same. When the servo is operating on the 4.8 ~ 6V power supply, the torque can reach 1.2 ~ 1.6Kg x cm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.