The TinkerKit! DMX Master Shield is used to drive a series of DMX receivers. In order to be programmed via Arduino, it requires the DMX Library.
Like a regular shield it has to be plugged on top of the Arduino and it can be stacked on top of other shields. It is used both as OUTPUT and INPUT. For each line it has two kinds of port that can be used: the DMX connector and theregular cable. On the front it has two DMX connectors, one for the INPUT and one for the OUTPUT. The DMX Master Shield supports up to 512 DMX modules connected in parallel. If you’re using the TinkerKit! official receivers, they have four channels each that makes a total of 128 cascade connected modules, directly controllable from your computer.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade