Push once to turn one side on, push again to turn the other side on! It's basically a push-button toggle switch that connects and disconnects the middle pin from either of the two side switches with every click.
This clicky switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. Adafruit like this switch because it's easy to embed in a seam for easily powering up/off multi-wire wearable and fabric projects. Can reliably handle up to 3A and up to 120VDC. This is a really satisfying switch.
- Ambient temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Rated load: AC250V 1.5-2A; 125V 3-5A
- Contact resistance: ≤ 50mΩ
- Insulation resistance: DC500V 100MΩ
- Withstand voltage: AC 500V (50Hz) / min
- Operating force: 5N ~ 12N
- Total unit is 137mm / 5.4" long
- Wires are 119mm / 4.7" long
- Weight: 3.7g
- Wires are 22AWG.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.