Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA) is a thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch ,tapioca roots, chips or starch, or sugarcane. It can biodegrade under certain conditions.
As the extrusion head temperature will vary from 3D printer to 3D printer design, temperature differences will affect the result of your print, we suggest PLA use an optimal temperature range of 185℃ to 200℃. Please make the appropriate adjustments to temperature before you print with PLA, some testing might be required to find your optimal print settings.
- Diameters: 1.75mm
- PLA Parameter
- 1.75mm PLA - Crystal (1kg) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.