This tiny servo is great for applications such as:
- Building a miniature walking robot.
- Creating grippers or other mechanisms for small robots.
- Moving control surfaces on small model aircraft.
It measures just 20.2 x 8.5 x 20.2 mm (0.80" x 0.33" x 0.80") and weighs only 3.7 g (0.13 oz) without its 15 cm (6") lead. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. The distance between the two mounting holes is 23.5 mm.
The servo ships with additional servo horns.
|An example of hardware included with the Power HD sub-micro servo HD-1440A and the sub-micro servo 3.7g (generic). Actual hardware might vary.|
Note: As of November 6, 2012, Pololu are shipping a new version of this servo from a different manufacturer. The dimensions are almost identical to Pololu's original version, and the speed and torque are very similar. The new version should be usable as a functional substitute for the original. The main differences are that the newer version is a different shade of blue, and it can operate at 6 V (the original version was only intended for operation at 4.8 V).
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.