The NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Mount connects to the topside of a stepper motor to make integrating it into your Actobotics project even easier. Thanks to the 1.5" hub pattern this stepper motor mount can attach to Actobotics channels or any other surface with the same hub pattern and can make building your 3D printer or precision camera slide a snap. The mount includes four M5 x 10mm x 0.8mm pitch mounting screws for attaching your stepper motor and has a 0.5" bore.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
- 1x NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Mount
- 4x M5 x 10mm x 0.8mm Mounting Screws
- NEMA 23
- Bore - 1"
- Hub Pattern - 1.5"
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.