Note: Pololu have released the second-generation Maestro USB servo controllers, which are better than this product in almost every way. This product is now only available by large-volume special order. Please contact us for more information.
This chip is a Microchip PIC16F628A microcontroller programmed with Pololu's serial 8-servo controller firmware. You can use the chip either as a replacement part, or as a component in your own design. The PIC requires an 8-MHz clock source. For more details about this item, you can check the serial 8-servo controller user’s guide (388k pdf) and the following schematic:
|Pololu Serial 8-Servo Controller schematic diagram.|
Note: This chip requires additional circuitry to work and it is shipped without documentation.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.