Note: Pololu have released the second-generation Maestro USB servo controllers, which are better than this product in almost every way. This product is now only available by large-volume special order. Please contact us for more information.
This chip is a Microchip PIC16F628A microcontroller programmed with Pololu's serial 8-servo controller firmware. You can use the chip either as a replacement part, or as a component in your own design. The PIC requires an 8-MHz clock source. For more details about this item, you can check the serial 8-servo controller user’s guide (388k pdf) and the following schematic:
|Pololu Serial 8-Servo Controller schematic diagram.|
Note: This chip requires additional circuitry to work and it is shipped without documentation.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade