Seeeduino Stalker v3 is an Arduino compatible main board which has various functions. It's an X-Bee carrier board while using with X-Bee modules, such as GPS Bee, Bluetooth Bee and Wifi Bee, etc. It's a charger for Lipo while plugging a solar panel onto the board. Also, you can get time from the inside RTC chip, and all data can be easily stored through the SD card. In a word, Seeeduino Stalker v3 has an independent ecological system and it's good for applications in outdoor environment.
• Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino
• Onboard microcontroller: ATmega328P
• Onboard Real Time Clock chip with a supercap as a backup power source
• Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming when operating in standalone mode. (For programming, UartSBee must be bought separately)
• MicroSD card socket
• I2C Pin header (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
• User defined LED
• Bee series socket - 2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch (which will mate with - one at a time - any of the wireless modules: XBee, BluetoothBee, GPSBee or RFBee.)
• Please note that The IO Ports work in 0~3.3v level only.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade