These wire-to-board terminal blocks automatically grip inserted wires, and release when their levers are pressed with a fingernail or small screwdriver. These blocks let you easily make temporary connections to your PCB.
|Screwless terminal block: 0.1" pitch, top entry.|
- Voltage rating (UL/IEC): 150/130 V
- Current rating (UL/IEC): 2/6 A
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ
- Wire gauge: 26-18 AWG
- Wire strip length: 11 mm
Reconfiguring the terminal blocks
It is possible to reconfigure these terminal blocks by combining them to make larger ones or to removing segments to make them shorter. To combine two terminal blocks, you must first pry off the end cap from one. With the end cap removed, there is nothing to hold the last lever in place, so be careful not to lose it!
|Removing the end cap from a 6-pin side-entry screwless terminal block.|
Once the end cap is removed, you can line up the newly exposed prongs with the holes on the side of another terminal block and press them together. The following two pictures show combining two 6-pin side-entry screwless terminal blocks into a single 12-pin block:
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.