This is a basic RFID tag that functions within the MIFARE Classic 1K guidelines. You can use these for all sorts of identification and sensing applications. The tag also has 1K of data storage which can be read and written from a compatible device. Check the related products below.
This tag has a diameter of 30mm with a 5mm hole in the center and an overall thickness of 2.25mm. It works with MIFARE 13.56 MHz compatible readers.
The MIFARE Classic card is fundamentally just a memory storage device, where the memory is divided into segments and blocks with simple security mechanisms for access control. They are ASIC based and have limited computational power. Thanks to their reliability and low cost, these tags are widely used for electronic wallet, access control, corporate ID cards, transportation or stadium ticketing.
These tags are NFC capable!
- MIFARE (Wikipedia)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.