The PI-TFT22A module features a 2.2'display with 320x240 16-bit color pixels. This PI-TFT22A module refresh it's screen rapidly because the TFT module communicates with raspberry Pi in a high speed SPI interface ,this PI-TFT22A module can be used as Xwindow port ,displaying images or video etc. it plugs right in on top of your Model A+, B+ or Pi 2 and fits as HAT.
You can download configuration-free image or configurable packages, adjustable brightnes [level 0 -255], HAT compatible and Onboard buttons, you can load kernel modules to support GPIO KeyBoard function, almost all GPIO available on this board [non SPI 0,GPIO 18,GPIO 24,GPIO23],Very easily be other uses, IDROM has built initialization data to support Device Tree boot.
|product name||RPI_2.2'TFT Display Module|
|connect port||2*20 Stacking Header|
• 1 x Display Module
Please visit this wiki page for more info about this product.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.