The HD-8312TG is a premium standard-size servo with plenty of torque and speed. Digital electronics combined with a coreless motor, titanium-shielded aluminum gears, and two ball bearings give this servo a distinct edge over typical standard-size servos. The 8312TG works with standard RC servo pulses at frequencies up to 333 Hz. The 12″ (300 mm) lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. The picture below shows an example of the hardware that might be included with this servo (hardware might vary).
The picture below shows the all-metal, titanium-shielded aluminum gear train and ball bearings that help the servo deliver such high torque.
|Titanium-shielded aluminum gears and ball bearings of the Power HD digital servo 8312TG.|
You can find more information about this servo under the specifications tab and in its datasheet (380k pdf).
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade