The Pololu 8-pin PIC prototyping printed circuit board (PCB) is ideal for small electronics projects based on 8-pin PIC microcontrollers from Microchip Technology. Part of the board is designed to hold an 8-pin PIC, a voltage regulator circuit, and a crystal or resonator with capacitors. All of the PIC I/O lines, power, and ground are brought out for easy access. The rest of the board consists of a prototyping area with an 11 x 12-hole grid and a DB9 connector footprint (hole pattern).
The prototyping grid has pads connected in pairs and triplets, and two bus lines, keeping your circuit neat and compact, making this prototyping PC board an elegant alternative to breadboards for any small 8-pin PIC project.
- Compact, 1.25" x 1.95" board
- High-quality, double-sided PCB with solder mask on both sides
- Designed for LM2931Z voltage regulator (or equivalent)
- Holds crystal and two capacitors or 3-pin ceramic resonator with built-in capacitors
- Prototyping area
- 11 x 12-hole grid with standard 0.1" spacing
- 0.042"-diameter plated-through holes
- Two bus strips
- Most pads connected in groups of two or three
- DB9 connector footprint (can alternatively be used as two mounting holes)
- Silkscreen clearly indicates connections
- Compatible with Microchip Technology’s 8-pin PIC microcontrollers, including PIC12C508, PIC12C509, PIC12CE518, PIC12CE519, PIC12C671, PIC12C672, PIC12CE673, PIC12CE674, PIC12F629, PIC12F675
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.