Show your support for open source hardware! This is the badge Adafruit donated to the 2011 open hardware summit in addition to financially sponsoring the summit. Each attendee received this badge and a discount code for Adafruit in their summit "goodie bags". Adafruit is making these badges available at cost for anyone who wishes to get one. When the open source hardware organization has a destination web site and/or foundation Adafruit will also donate badges for promotion.
This beautiful badge is made in the USA.
The badge is skillfully designed and sturdily made to last a life time, the backing is iron-on but the badge can also be sewn on.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.