The MiniMoto is a great little breakout for the DRV8830 I2C DC motor driver. The MiniMoto is great for driving most small robotics. With an operating voltage range of 2.7V to 6.8V and a current limit of 1A the DRV8830 is a versatile little driver.
In addition to the benefit of being controlled via I2C, which frees up data lines and processing on the CPU to be used for other tasks, the MiniMoto has the lowest voltage output capability of any current SparkFun DC motor driver. This means that low voltage systems running on LiPo batteries and low voltage motors can both be used with the MiniMoto.
- H-Bridge Voltage-Controlled Motor Driver
- 1A Peak Drive Current
- 2.7V to 6.8V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Serial I2C Compatible Interface
- Dataline Supports up to 9 MiniMotos
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.