Do you need a lot of space? But you need it in the size of your pinky nail? microSD (uSD) is here to save the day. TransFlash has now completed standards certification and is now known as microSD. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next MP3 project! This is a high quality push-push type SMD socket.
A breakout board is available below.
Note: The default detect state of this socket is detect pin to ground.
- microSD Specification
- Adding SD to a Router - Thanks Jake! Eagle Layout as well!
- MMC to Serial Adapter
- PIC MMC Interface Project
- Example MMC Interface Code
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.