MicroRAX is a miniature light-weight T-Slot style building system. Suitable for use on your desktop or bench top to build science, engineering, or advanced hobby and DIY projects.
The elbow hinge allows beams to pivot on the edge of the profile with about 180 degrees of rotation. In other words, at fully-closed the two beams will be parallel to each other. The bushing that connects the joint works with a 3mm OD shaft if you want to run a shaft through several joints.
We are selling these as single joints so you’ll need two of these to make a full elbow (one per side).
- 180 degrees of rotation
- Bushing works with 3mm OD shafting
- Need 2 to build a complete elbow
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.