The Maple is LeafLabs' 32-bit ARM development board. Coupled with the Maple IDE, the LeafLabs Maple line of development boards bring an Arduino style user experience to the world of powerful 32-bit ARM processors.
The Maple Mini is the breadboard friendly Maple development board featuring a smaller, 48-pin STM32 with the same speed and memory as the original Maple. Smaller than a stick of gum, the Maple Mini sports 120 KB Flash memory, 34 GPIOs and 20 KB of SRAM.
The Maple IDE will make Processing/Arduino programmers feel right at home. By swapping the popular “avr-gcc” compiler with CodeSourcery’s****“arm-none-eabi-gcc,” LeafLabs manages to provide a nearly identical programming experience to Arduino despite targeting a completely different architecture.
If your current Arduino-based project is pushing against the performance limits of the ATmega, porting it over to Maple may be the fastest and easiest way to continue developing your project without starting from scratch. And with the form-factor of the Maple Mini, prototyping will be a breeze.
Dimensions: 2.02" x 0.72"
- STM32 F103RCBT6: a 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 microprocessor
- Clock Speed: 72 MHz
- Input Voltage (recommended): 3.0V-12V
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (GPIO)
- 9 Analog Input Pins
- 12-bit ADC resolution
- 12 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- 120 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM
- Integrated SPI (2) and I2C (2)
- 7 Channels of Direct Memory Access
- 3 USART devices
- Four 4-channel Timers
- Support for low power and sleep modes (<500uA)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.