With the following electronic modules : Me Baseboard V1.0, ultrasonic ranger sensor, IR remote controller and IR receiver.An IR contrtol robot or an ultrasonic obstacle-avoiding robot can be build. The Me series electronic modules are easy-to-use, very friendly to beginners.
Makeblock Socket Cap Screw will be replaced by Botton Head Socket Cap Screw gradually, and the tool HEX Screwdriver 3mm will be replaced by HEX Screwdriver 2.5mm. Botton Head Socket Cap Screw is a new kind of Socket Cap Screw, it has smaller head that can solve most problem of interfere with other components.
- Me BaseBoard V1.0 instead of previous Meduino V1.0 and Me BaseShield V2.0. Reduce Size and easier to users.
- 2 Base Brackets instead of previous Arduino Acrylic Box and Battery Bracket. Base Bracket is a multi-purpose bracket which can use for Meduino V1.0, Me BaseBoard V1.0, Battery Holder, and even Raspberry Pi.
- Micro USB cable instead of previous USB A-Male to B-Male Cable.
- Adding New colorized instruction book. The instruction book is easy to understand and even a kid can enjoy building a robot by following it.
- Strong aluminum extrusion parts, corrosion resistant(long time to shelve with barely rusting) and beautiful appearance(blue or gold)
- Used to build a robot tank or a three-wheel robot car,the only limit is your imagination!
- 2-wheel drive moving platform
- Tracked vehicle platform
- Me BaseBoard V1.0, ultrasonic ranger sensor, IR remote controller and IR receiver included
|1 x Beam 0824-96||16 x Socket Cap Screw M4x8||12 x Plastic Rivet R4060|
|1 x Beam 0824-128||24 x Socket Cap Screw M4x14||6 x Plastic Rivet R4100|
|2 x Beam 0824-144||16 x Nut M4||30 x Plastic Ring 4x7x2mm|
|1 x Bracket 3x3||1 x Nut M8||2 x BaseBracket|
|1 x Plate 3x6||8 x Countersunk Screw M3x8||1 x Battery Holder for (6)AA|
|1 x Bracket P3||8 x Headless Set Screw M3x5||1 x Me-Baseboard|
|1 x Caster Wheel||40 x Track Axle||1 x Me-Ultrasonic Sensor|
|2 x DC Motor-25||2 x Threaded Shaft 4x39mm||1 x Me-IR Receiver|
|2 x DC Motor-25 Bracket||2 x Shaft Collar 4mm||1 xMe-IR Remote Controller|
|2 x Shaft Connector-4mm||4 x Flange Bearing 4x8x3mm||1 x 6P6C RJ25 cable-20cm|
|4 x Timing Pulley 90T||1 x HEX Screwdriver 3mm||1 x 6P6C RJ25 cable-35cm|
|2 x Tyre 68.5x22mm||1 x Cross Screwdriver 3mm||1 x Micro USB cable|
|40 x Track||2 x HEX Allen Key 1.5mm|
|1 x Wrench 7mm||6 x Brass Stud M4*20|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.