Makeblock 42BYG geared stepper motor is a simple, but very powerful stepper motor with high output torque and response speed but low noise and energy consumptionhas better performance.
It comes with higher torque than 42BYG stepper motor. It can be used as the power motor of some high-performance machine.
- Step Angle (degrees) :1.8
- Phase Current: 2.8A
- Wire Number: 4
- Motor Length: 56mm
- Ratio: 5.18:1
- Output Shaft: D shaft 8mm
- Olding Torque：1.5N.m
- Detent Torque：500g.cm
The Makeblock versatile motor bracket is not included.
May you are confusing about which color cable on the stepper motor should be connected to which port on the driver (A+,A-, B+,B-), here is a guide of it
1. Ourstepper motorhas two phase. So it doesn't matter you change the connection order between phase A and phase B. Which I mean Black and Green could be connected to A orB, Red and Blue could be connected to B or A. And yes, it would change the motor direction.
A-:Green or A-: Black Both of the connection type are OK.
3. There is only one rule you need to follow, which is you can't mix them together.
For example, this kind of connection type is wrong, it would make damage to the motor.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.