Mini Hand is a third hand helping tool designed to be extremely versatile, yet affordable. The first time you hold it, you'll feel the quality of the materials. The base is precisely machined from a billet of aluminum, then anodized for a beautiful finish. 305mm (12') arms equipped with large alligator clips allow for a balance between smoothness and holding power. Various mounting options, such as suction tape, allow Mini Hand to be used anywhere.
- CNC aluminum base
- Two 12" arms with large alligator clips
- High heat resistant silicone covers
- Suction tape pre-installed
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Benchtop Helping Hands
How does your workspace look? Could it be tidier? I know that mine always could be, but with the daily addition of different tools, components, boards and general tech, it can be hard to keep on top of it all. Then when it comes to working on a circu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.