These small heating panels are perfect for any project that requires a lot of heat in a small space. Simply attach a 12V power source up to the 22AWG wire and this panel will heat up very fast. We’ve found, once powered up, these guys can be used as great coffee heaters.
Even though it’s only 4" x 2", it can get up to 500 degrees F. For it’s size this is a very powerful heating panel! Two layers of Kapton are held together by a Teflon bonding adhesive that encases a resistive foil, which allows for such a high maximum temperature.
- Voltage: 12V
- Watt Density: 2.5 W/in2 (0,39 W/cm2)
- Total Wattage: 20W
- Max Operating Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- 24in 22AWG Wire Connector
- Low Out Gassing
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade