DFRobot presents our new BMP280 barometer sensor. It can detect air pressure, temperature and altitude and is Arduino compatible. Compared to the last generation BMP180 barometer sensor, it has a lower power consumption, higher resolution and higher sampling frequency.
Normally, a barometric pressure sensor is used to measure air pressure and temperature. This module can also measure altitude and story height. With the added combination of an IMU sensor, it also includes GPS navigation for three-dimensional (3D) indoor navigation.
The BMP280 barometer sensor is based on Bosch Piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology. It has high EMC robustness, high accuracy and long term stability. The relative accuracy is ±0.12 hPa, which is equivalent to ±1 m difference in altitude. The operating temperature range for long term stability is 0 ~65 ℃.
Note: Since the sensor is very sensitive, please DO NOT touch the chip.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.