Access GPIB instruments over an ethernet network using this affordable, easy to use, Prologix GPIB-ETHERNET controller. Attach the GPIB-ETHERNET controller to any GPIB enabled equipment to control it over a network from anywhere in the world!
Use this controller to remotely control and download screen plots from Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, Power Supplies and other GPIB enabled instruments all over ethernet.
GPIB-ETHERNET may also be used with a wireless bridge to access your instruments wirelessly. Requires external power supply of 8-15VDC (included).
- No drivers required
- Power supply included
- Support multiple instruments on GPIB bus
- Same command interface as the popular Prologix GPIB-USB controller
- All software configuration - No switches
- Standard RJ-45 and IEEE 488 (Male) connectors
- No GPIB cable required - the GPIB-ETHERNET can be attached directly to a GPIB enabled piece of equipment
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.