Descriptions: Start building electronics projects with Netduino, the popular open source hardware platform that’s captured the imagination of makers and hobbyists worldwide. This easy-to-follow book provides the step-by-step guidance you need to experiment with Netduino and the .NET Micro Framework.
Through a set of simple projects, you’ll learn how to create electronic gadgets—including networked devices that communicate over TCP/IP. Along the way, hobbyists will pick up the basics of .NET programming, and programmers will discover how to work with electronics and microcontrollers. Follow the projects in sequence and learn techniques for building your own Netduino-based devices.
- Get an overview of the Netduino microcontroller family
- Install the free Visual Studio Express, .NET Micro Framework, and Netduino SDK
- Write code that lets you turn Netduino’s LED on and off
- Learn how to increase Netduino’s capabilities with various expansion shields
- Measure digital and analog inputs with MakerShield
- Make a light appear dimmer or brighter with Pulse Width Modulation
- Use electrical pulses to play a song and control the position of a servo motor
- Create an app to control your Netduino over the Web
- Author: Chris Walker
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media / Make Media
- Paperback: 102 pages
- ISBN 10: 1-4493-0245-9
- ISBN 13: 978-1-4493-0245-0
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.