This handy wall chart is a great quick-reference guide for your workshop or hackerspace. Printed on heavy-grade glossy card in A3 size (297x420mm), it's easy to read and keeps critical information right where you need it.
- Colour codes and examples of 4-band and 5-band resistors
- EIA preferred values table for E24, E48, E96, and E196
- Handy formulae for series and parallel resistors, power dissipation, and LED current limiting resistors.
v1.1 Sep 13, 2013: Fixed 1x value multiplier.
v1.0 Jan 16, 2013: Initial release.
- CHARTRES (0)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.