Our Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Shield is perfect for driving either a pair of DC motors or a 4-wire bipolar stepper motor.
- Allegro A4954 Dual Channel H-Bridge driver IC
- Min 8V Max 40V 2A peak rating
- PWM control of both H-Bridges
- Can be used as 2 independent H-Bridges, or combined to drive a 4-wire stepper
- Selection jumpers for pin assignments
- Selectable current limit per channel: 0.6A, 1.2A, 2A
- Prototyping area to add your own parts
- Jumper to power Arduino from motor power source or vice versa
- Large screw terminals for motor power in and motor output channels
- Stackable Arduino headers
- HBRIDGE (67)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.