- nRF52832 SoC - Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 8 x 0.1" GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- 9 x SMD GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART)
- ABS plastic rear case with lanyard mount
- Silicone cover with tactile button
- MAG3110 Magnetometer
- IR Transmitter
- Built in thermometer, light and battery level sensors
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Pin capable of capacitive sensing
- Includes x1 Lithium Coin Cell 3V Battery
Note: Do not re-fit the PCB upside-down or force it into the case. If positioned correctly it should slide in. Forcing the PCB or fitting it upside-down could damage the aerial which will stop your Puck's Bluetooth from working correctly.
The Espruino family interacts well with our NeoPixels. For more info, check out Espruino's page on the WS2811 and WS2812.
While the main advantage of the Espruino is its instant execution, it can also be used as a traditional board through a Web-based IDE hosted on your computer. The microcontroller also uses less power than Linux Boards (although its of course a lot less powerful as well) so will run longer on battery power. Simply take the Puck out of its packaging and get started! There's also much more info on the Espruino Puck.js page including tutorials, code examples, manuals, datasheets, and more!
- Board diameter: 29mm / 1.14"
- Board height: 8.3mm / 0.33"
- Weight: 7g
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm diameter, 12.5mm thick
Check out Espruino's Getting Started Guide for tutorials and more.
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Espruino products click here.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.