The LPR5150AL is low-power two-axis micromachined gyroscope able to measure angular rate along the pitch and roll axes. All required electronics are integrated onto a single chip with the sensor.
The LPR5150AL has a full scale of ±1500 °/s and is capable of detecting rates with a -3 dB bandwidth up to 140Hz. The gyroscope is the combination of one actuator and one accelerometer integrated in a single, micromachined structure. It includes a sensing element composed by single driving mass, kept in continuous oscillating movement and able to react when an angular rate is applied based on the Coriolis principle.
The sensed angular rates are output as analog voltages proportional to the supplied power with a sensitivity of 0.167 mV/°/s. 4x amplified outputs are also available for both axes.
The LPR5150AL is provided in a plastic LGA-16 package.
- 2.7 to 3.6VDC single-supply operation
- Integrated X- and Y-axis gyros on a single chip
- Two separate analog outputs for each axis (1x and 4x amplified)
- 0.167 mV/°/s sensitivity (0.67 mV/°/s on 4x outputs)
- Integrated low-pass filters
- Low power consumption
- Embedded power-down and self-test
- High shock and vibration survivability
- RoHS compliant
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1.5mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.