Dffused 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Ultra bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 90 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonally.
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
Each order comes with 10 LEDs.
- 0.3"/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called 'Super flux' or 'Piranha'
- Diffused lens, 90 degree viewing angle
- Red: 620 nm wavelength, Green: 517 nm, Blue: 460 nm
- Red: 1.8-2.2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.0-3.3V, Blue: 3.0-3.3V
- Red: 800 mcd typical brightness, Green: 1500 mcd, Blue: 700 mcd (3000 mcd total)
- FD-115TRGB-A2 Datasheet
Diffused 'Piranha' Super-flux RGB (tri-color) LED (10 pack) (2:47)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.