Turn your Raspberry Pi into a real computer with this computer add-on pack!
Look, Adafruit are not advocating that you throw out your Macbook Pro. But we do think it's really cool that, with just a few accessories, you can convert your credit-card sized computer into a grown up pocket computer.
Adafruit don't include a monitor but do include an HDMI cable so you can connect it to whatever you have on-hand OR you can pick up one of Adafruit's HDMI Displays from the Adafruit store.
These add-ons will work best with the Raspberry Pi Model B+ (not included) since the mouse and keyboard use up 1 USB port each and the B+ has four. But it will still work with the Model B or A.
Remember, a Raspberry Pi is NOT INCLUDED in this kit!
This kit does include:
- Mini Chiclet Keyboard - USB Wired - Black - A good quality, slim keyboard with full QWERTY and a USB Cable.
- HDMI Cable - 1 meter - Basic HDMI cable for connecting your Pi to a monitor or TV.
- USB Wired Mouse - Two Buttons plus Wheel - This is a mouse. A nice, simple mouse. No bells or whistles. Just a mouse.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.