This collaboration with BubbleSort Zines! is a kit that will help you connect a toy bird (or any animal you want, really) to your Twitter app using an Arduino, so you'll hear a LITERAL tweet IRL whenever you get mentions! It's the Literal Twitter Bot Kit -- a great way to learn about embedded programming and hardware hacking.
Bring your tweets to life using your favorite stuffed toy, Beanie Baby, Circuit Playground plushie, or even a taxidermy bird for the Twitter originalists out there.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3" (75mm) x1
- USB Cable - Standard A-B - 3 ft/1m x1
- Arduino Uno R3 (Atmega328 - assembled) x1
- Half-size breadboard x1
- Plastic mounting plate for breadboard and Arduino x1
- NPN Bipolar Transistors - 10 pack
- Tactile Switch Buttons (6mm slim) - 20 pack
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires x1
- Through-Hole Resistors - 470 ohm 5% 1/4W - 25 pack
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.