Adafruit love pulling out their 5 Megapixel USB microscope for inspecting PCBs once in a while, but Adafruit really got to use it every day when they picked up this beautiful machined aluminum 3D stand. It has multiple articulated 'joints' for positioning the microscope in any way and is very sturdy and solid with a large flat base.
A single hand-friendly knob is used to loosen all the joints for positioning, then tighten it up to fix the position. The microscope is clamped in solidly but it can easily be removed by releasing the clasp for hand positioning when you need it. This is the best stand available for this microscope and it makes an excellent companion!
This is just a microscope stand. A USB microscope is not included! Suitable for digital microscopes with diameters of 30mm - 35mm. Please check out our 5MP USB Microscope in the shop to pick up a matching microscope.
Note: As of Monday, March 14th 2016, this stand now comes with a camera fixed holder which is suitable for most lightweight cameras.
- Retaining bracket diameter: 30 – 35 mm / 1.1" - 1.3"
- Upper arm length: 120 mm / 4.7"
- Lower arm length: 120 mm / 4.7"
- Dimensions (W x D): 110 x 118 mm / 4.3" x 4.6"
- Weight: 443 g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.