This is an accurate pressure and temperature measuring device utilizing MS5561 sensor and PIC6F690. Using this module, you can directly obtain pressure and temperature values via SPI or UART interface, eliminating complicated calculation process. If you don’t want to use PIC16F690， you can obtain original calibration data directly from MS5561 or you may use your own microprocessors to do operations with the MS5561.
- Size: 33.00(L) × 28.00(W) × 12.60(H) ±0.20mm
- Accurate air pressure sensor IC MS5561
- PIC16F690 microprocessor
- 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Pressure and temperature measurement
- Operating pressure range: 10 to 1100mbar
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- Support SPI and UART communication
- Highly accurate and stable measurement
- DIP-like packaging allows easy integration with projects
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.