|14×4.5mm wheel pair with a sub-micro plastic planetary gearmotor and LEGO Minifigure for size reference.|
These wheels fit 2 mm diameter output shafts such as the ones on Pololu's sub-micro plastic planetary gearmotors. The tire is not removable.
Due to small variances in the sub-micro plastic gearmotor’s output shaft, in some instances, the 14 mm wheel might fit loosely. If you experience a loose fit, you could try swapping wheels or using a small dab of glue to help hold the wheel on.
The wheel hub is made of ABS and the tires are natural rubber.
- Diameter: 14 mm (0.55″)
- Width of tire: 4.5 mm (0.18″)
- Weight: 0.6 g (0.02 oz)
- Shaft type: 2 mm diameter
The following diagram shows the wheel’s dimensions in mm.
This dimension diagram is also available as a downloadable PDF (127k pdf).
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.