The Art of Electronics - Student manual with exercises, plastic comb binder by Thomas C. Hayes & Paul Horowitz - this is only for the 2nd Edition, the 3rd edition is not out yet, there is not ETA. This manual is both a guide and aid to users of The Art of Electronics. It is carefully organized to follow the chapters of the main text, providing extra explanatory notes, worked examples, solutions to selected exercises and laboratory exercises. Learning aids such as glossaries, reading assignments, objectives, data sheets and summaries are also included. The manual is a product of many years' teaching at Harvard University, which has given the authors direct knowledge of concepts that students find difficult. The extra explanatory detail makes this manual an essential purchase for students using The Art of Electronics.
- companion to the Text, defines an analog and a digital course
- presents course as 23 class and lab sessions, linked to selected readings in Text;
- class notes explicate Text material; these notes cross-reference Text readings.
- 17 worked examples show problem-solving procedures in detail:
- Jargon and Terms provides glossary for each relevant Text Chapter;
- chapter review flags principal circuits and ideas
- 614 pages; more than 700 figures
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade