Sparkle is Aniomagic’s avant-garde way to make interactive textiles, paper, ceramics, and environments. They’ve made it so easy to implement that anyone can create interactive works of art. Program it directly from a web browser by holding it in front of a computer screen or phone. Connect it with conductive thread, conductive paint, or regular wire. The only limit is your imagination.
The Sparkle kit includes everything you need to add programmable flashing sequences of LEDs to your project. Simply sew the Sparkle board to your project and attach the included conductive thread in between the adhesive-backed liners and battery, sew your Lightboards in place with conductive thread and you’re ready to program it. Alternate the LED directions (+ side up or down) so each turns on at different times and program the board using Aniomagic’s online sequencer.
- Sparkle Board
- Coin Cell Battery (CR2016)
- 2x Adhesive-backed Liners
- 4x “Diamond” White LED Lightboards
- Floss Bobbin of Conductive Thread
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.