This is a 12" servo cable. This comes in very handy when your servo is further away from the controller than the wire on the servo allows. Female connector on one end goes to controller and the female connector on the other mates with male pins commonly found on a controller board (such as a UAV controller or the ArduPilot). This cable does not easily connect to servos but connects great with receivers. Wire can also be used as a simple 0.1" jumper cable.
Note: The plastic shrouds come pre-installed on this servo cable. Though it is difficult, they can be removed with a little effort.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade