The DS-2072A Oscilloscope from Rigol offers a full range of features every maker needs in a scope. There are 14Mpts of Standard Deep Memory, a vertical range of 500uV/div to 10V/div and speeds of 50,000 wfms/s. You also get a high-quality 256 intensity graded display for crystal clear waveform depictions.
If you want a quick rundown on what's what when it comes to features in a scope, check out our write-up!
- 70MHz Bandwidth
- 2 Channels
- 2GS/s Sample Rate
- 14Mpts Standard, 56Mpts Optional Memory Depth
- 50,000 wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate
- 500uV/div to 10V/div Vertical Scale
- 65,000 frames Realtime Waveform Recording
- 256 levels of Intensity Grading Display
- Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Display: 8 inch TFT WVGA
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.