Ameba-RTL8195AM is an IoT (Internet of things) microcontroller developed by Realtek. It combines an ARM-Cortex M3 MCU, Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) in a single chip. It provides high speed connectivity interface, such as USB 2.0 host, USB 2.0 device, SDMMC HS, SDIO device and MII/RMMII interfaces. It also provides a bunch of configurable GPIOs which are configured as digital peripherals for different applications and control usage. Moreover, the chip also has SPI, I2C, UART serial communication interfaces, and ADC & DAC analog interfaces.
Realtek, as one of the biggest suppliers of Wi-Fi solution, its Ameba-RTL8195AM offers trustworthy stability and reliability. Ameba-RTL8195AM, the first low power consuming IoT chip integrates Ethernet and NFC. It is a cheap and reliable choice for IoT developers.
Caution: RTL8195AM is developer-oriented and some functions are still in testing. Please check the official website for more details.
Realtek Ameba-RTL8195AM WiFi & NFC Module x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.