This product is discontinued and replaced by the Raspberry Pi Module B+ 512MB RAM.
The Raspberry Pi is available in several editions: the model A and the model B are most popular. Named for the differing editions of the classic BBC Micro from British computing giant Acorn. The main differences from these two models is that the model B has a 10/100M Ethernet jack and two USB ports to the A's single port and lack of any form of on-board networking.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 x USB2.0 Ports
- Video Out via Composite (PAL and NTSC), HDMI or Raw LCD (DSI)
- Audio Out via 3.5mm Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Storage: SD/MMC/SDIO
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 8 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 700 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- Raspberry Pi Module B 512MB RAM x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.