What should every hacker have available to them? That’s right, a screwdriver (you have to get into those cases somehow). What makes screwdrivers even better is when there are a variety of interchangeable bits to use in different situations as you need them. This Pocket Screwdriver Set provides you with just that service in a small, portable package.
Each Pocket Screwdriver Set offers 7 different chrome vanadium bits, four flathead options and three Phillips head options, that fit snuggly in the quick-change magnetic holder at the tip of the screwdriver. The screwdriver’s body is made from a hardened anodized aluminum body with a knurled finger grip to make sure you get the maximum amount of grip while in use. Storage isn’t an issue for the bits either, a cap can be unscrewed at the end of the body of the screwdriver to expose its hollow innards that can easily fits each bit with space to spare.
- Pocket Screwdriver Body
- Flat Head Bits: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8"
- Phillips Head Bits: #000, #00, #0
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.