The omni-wheel has a big core wheel, along which peripheral there are many additional small wheels that have the axis perpendicular to the axis of the core wheel. The core wheel can rotate around its axis like any normal wheel, but now that there are additional wheels perpendicular to it, the core wheel can also move parallel to it's own axis.
A robot that uses omni-wheels can move in any direction, at any angle, without rotating beforehand.
- Omnidirectional transfer ability
- High-quality rubber wheel, great ground traction
- Outer diameter: 48mm
- Inner diameter: 4mm
- Thickness: 20mm
- Material: Plastic & Rubber
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade