The omni-wheel has a big core wheel, along which peripheral there are many additional small wheels that have the axis perpendicular to the axis of the core wheel. The core wheel can rotate around its axis like any normal wheel, but now that there are additional wheels perpendicular to it, the core wheel can also move parallel to it's own axis.
A robot that uses omni-wheels can move in any direction, at any angle, without rotating beforehand.
- Omnidirectional transfer ability
- High-quality rubber wheel, great ground traction
- Outer diameter: 48mm
- Inner diameter: 4mm
- Thickness: 20mm
- Material: Plastic & Rubber
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.