Turbo-charge your mbed LPC1769 dev board with this compact but feature-full application board. Fully assembled, just plug in your mbed and you will be ready to rock.
- 128x32 Graphics LCD
- 5 way joystick
- 2 x Potentiometers
- 3.5mm Audio jack (Analog Out)
- Speaker, PWM Conencted
- 3 Axis +/1 1.5g Accelerometer
- 3.5mm Audio jack (Analog In)
- 2 x Servo motor headers
- RGB LED, PWM connected
- USB-mini-B Connector
- Temperature sensor
- Socket for for Xbee (Zigbee) or RN-XV (Wifi)
- RJ45 Ethernet conenctor
- USB-A Connector
- 1.3mm DC Jack input
mbed Application Board (4:13)
- Dimensions: 56.27mm / 2.2" x 85.95mm / 3.38" x 15.22mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 46.65g
For product support for all mBED products, click here!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.