Me Encoder Motor Driver can control up to 2 DC Encoder Motor. Precise speed and position of 2 motors can be set and get separately. The motor driver IC is TB6612, same as Me Dual DC Motor Driver. We provide a software for tuning P-I-D parameters of the driver, so that it could work well in different conditions. The reduction-gear ratio of the motor is about 46. You can also edit the reduction-gear ratio in the software.
Note: It requires some PID tuning experience, and a USB-to-UART module. This is the encoder motor drive, if you need dc motor driver, check here.
- Precise speed and position controlling.
- Real-time speed and position feedback.
- TB6612PNG motor driver IC with Hight efficient MOSFET-based H-bridges.
- Easy programming with Arduino library.
- 6V to 12V motor supply range.
- 1A maximum continous current per motor.
- Over-current protection.
- Easy wiring with RJ25 interface.
- 2.54mm pins for connecting with dubond lines.
1 x Me Encoder Motor Driver
If you have any doubt about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.