You can solder! Adafruit offers a fun and exciting "badges" of achievement for electronics, science and engineering. Adafruit believe everyone should be able to be rewarded for learning a useful skill, a badge is just one of the many ways to show and share.
This is the "I learned to solder" badge for use with educators, classrooms, workshops, Maker Faires, TechShops, Hackerspaces, Makerspaces and around the world to reward beginners on their skill building journey!
This beautiful badge is made in the USA and has subtle details like metallic thread.
The badge is skillfully designed and sturdily made to last a life time, the backing is iron-on but the badge can also be sewn on.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade