This is the mother of all JTAG Programmers for ARMs - and it’s about 1/10th the price of other programmer/debuggers with the same functionality! This programmer/debugger is the first on market three-in-one USB JTAG debugger, offering JTAG; RS232 (full modem signals supported) port; and power supply all in one compact device.
It can be used as a power supply to ARM targets working in the voltage range of 2.0 to 5.0 V DC with three jumper selectable power supplies: 5V 9V and 12VDC. USB source current is limited with resetable fuse at 300mA, at the different output voltage the maximum current is different: 5V/200mA, 9V/100mA, 12V/70mA, note that this also depend on your USB host current capabilities, if other USB devices are attached to your computer or if the laptop is running on batteries these figures may be different and depend on your computer USB host.
Note: This Programmer does not come with any software, in order to use it for programming and debugging you will need software that supports these functions. There are links below to several pieces of open source software that are compatible with this device.
Dimensions: 50 x 40 mm (2 x 1.6")
- ARM standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- Powers ARM targets working from 2.0 to 5.0 V DC
- RS232 Full Modem Signals Supported
- 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- 30 cm (12") power supply cable
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.